Thursday 21 April 2011

Lost in a good book.

Does anybody else forget the time when they are absorbed in a good book ?
When I say "good book" I don't necessarily mean a great literary tome, or anything truly deep and meaningful. I'm a bit of butterfly in my reading habits and will read just about anything... apart from mythology, science fiction, instruction manuals, or anything really boring. I've been know to sit reading crochet patterns, which some people may think is really boring but hey ho, we're all different I suppose.
Today I have been caught up in intrigue and suspense.
Which is my way of saying... oops I forgot to take some photos and now I have nothing to blog about.
Which means a very short post today and I can get back to 'Alone in Berlin' by Hans Fallada.



1 comment:

Fiona said...

Yep - just ask my husband - he says he knows not to disturb me if I'm reading a good book! The plus side is that I read quite fast, so it's usually only one afternoon or at most a day when not present in the real world!