Wednesday 5 October 2011

Blogtober 5th

We're busy doing nothing
Working the whole day through
Trying to find lots of things not to do

It's been a nothing doing but doing lots of it kind of day.
We take turns in our house for early morning dog walks and today it was my turn. I'm not really a morning person and don't normally function until at least the second cup of tea. But today was an up and at it kind of day and I've been chasing my tail to catch up ever since. Had a busy day of making in the shop then had a visit from a neighbour who stayed for a long long chat. It was lovely but then I was rushing to finish a hat before rushing off to collect my youngest from dance after school. Quickly rushed dinner then off to a meeting tonight.
It feels as if I haven't achieved very much but I've certainly been busy.
Hopefully tomorrow will be a lot more productive.

No comments: