Thursday 1 April 2010

My Creative Space.



Last Thursday My Creative Space was on a train travelling from Budapest to Prague. Crochet hook in hand, and in between watching the passing landscape and trying to catch the attention of the steward with the refeshments trolley, I managed a couple of squares for what I like to think of my Holiday Blanket.
This Thursday I am counting up the squares and wondering just how big this blanket should be and how I am going to join the squares. I hate sewing up so am thinking maybe I could crochet them together. Suggestions would be nice.

By the way, this creamy, gorgeous white chocolate, hot chocolate drink, topped with chocolate moose was truly yummy. Think I might have to go back to Prague for another one.

If you would like to see some more Creative Spaces pop over to kootoyoo and see what other creators are up to.

3 comments:

bubbachenille said...

Awesomeingly gorgeous !

Nikki said...

Wow - WHITE hot chocolate.....I'm off to Prague at the earliest possible convenience! :)

Fruitful Fusion said...

Hello Fiona,
Thank you so much for stopping over at my blog! I wonder if you've managed to finish off this lovely blanket? I don't like sewing up crochet either. Crocheting the pieces together throught the outer loops only, joining as I go and the flat braid join are all methods that I've used. Let me know if you need some links to any of these! Oh I'd love to see some crocheted jewellery. Do you sell any in your shop?