Monday 15 March 2010

Spring has Sprung

Look what appeared in my garden.
Just a few weeks ago we couldn't even see the grass through the snow, then all of a sudden these little beauties appeared almost overnight. I do love snowdrops. Just a little sign that spring is on the way. The countdown is now on. I have spent the last few months wearing so many layers that I looked a bit like the michelin tyre man whenever I went out. Not a great look....

On Sunday I shopped BIG  at the Scottish bead fair at Perth Concert Hall. I was pretty much spoiled for choice. So many fantastic beads to choose from. It was wonderful and now I have loads of projects to work on. I'm planning quite a few shows this summer so now is a good time to get well stocked and not leave it all to the last minute.

Well that's the plan.. I will let you know how that goes.
Fiona 

No comments: