Monday 8 March 2010

New Crafter coming soon.

Surprise, Surprise. I remembered to take photos at my craft fair at the weekend. A major achievement for me.
Sadly no photos of the crowds of customers as they were a bit thin on the ground. To be fair this is still a bit early in the year for craft fairs which really get started after the Easter Weekend.
I did have some lovely customers though and hopefully they will be coming for a visit to Alyth and Buy Design in the future. One lady in particular was very interested in the opportunity to have jewellery made to match her outfit for a Spring wedding. That will be a fun project
.
I also had the chance to chat with Margaret Flemming who paints wonderful ceramics for indoors and out. She will be stocking Buy Design very soon and I am really looking forward to seeing her colourful display in the shop. Here is a look at what she had with her on Saturday.



 Perfect time to sign out now. Time for lunch. x

No comments: