Thursday 18 March 2010

Creative Space.

I'm going to try and be clever now and do some links and photos at the same time. I know this is a simple task to all you clever bloggers out there but may not be for me. Lets see how it goes.
 I was reading Kellie Christie's blog and liked the idea of showing my Creative Space. Lots of clever crafters and artists seem to be doing this and sharing links with Kirsty at kootoyoo

So here it is

Yes, that's right. It's a shop. I am really lucky to have my own lovely shop next door to my house. During the day I am able to work away on various projects whilst still being available to serve my customers. It also gives me the chance to talk about what I am working on and I have had a few special requests for jewellery to match an outfit for events such as weddings, dances, day at the races etc.


Today I'm going to be working with some of these fabulous beads which I bought on Sunday at The Scottish Bead Fair in Perth. Just waiting for inspiration right now. Last summer I made a whole cabinet-full of blue jewellery. Necklaces, bracelets, ear ring, key rings and phone charms. It made quite a striking display so there may be a pink or green collection coming soon.

And finally here's my Ooops.... Need to do something about all that clutter under the counter.
Have a great day creating, whatever space you are in.

1 comment:

bubbachenille said...

Great job Fiona, see it's easy once you get started !