Tuesday 10 November 2009

Keeping Busy

It's that time of year again when I seem to spend my time trying to catch up. I did a craft fair at Meigle, Perthshire on Saturday and got off to a very dodgy start. Luckily Meigle is only a couple of miles from home or it could have been a bit of a disaster. Firstly, the temperature really dropped overnight and my car needed to be de-iced before I could go anywhere. This must have thrown my packing routine because when I arrived at Meigle, having noted the temp as -1 degrees along the way, I discovered that I had left some of my display stands in the shop. Not a total disaster but I did have to fly home to collect them before setting up.
It was a lovely little fair and since it was only for the morning I was home by lunchtime and my husband cooked for me. Very nice.
I am now creating like mad for a two day fair next weekend 14th 15th November at Kingenny. I will be needing the sat nav for that as apart from being near Monifieth I really don't know where it is.
So between now and then I will be knitting lots of bracelets, making key rings and beaded angels. I think the rest of can take care of itself.
Will have to post some photos tomorrow of our latest arrival at Buy Design. It's too dark to take good photos tonight and I want to get it right.
Time for a cuppa I think.
Fiona

No comments: