Wednesday 18 November 2009

Christmas Shopping Evening

I have just set the date for our Christmas Shopping evening which will be on Wednesday 9th December. We will be open from 6.30 till 9ish. Last year I made mulled wine for the first and since I wasn't entirely sure what it should taste like, I wasn't entirely sure if it was any good. Apparently it was, so I will try to do the same again. There will be seasonal nibbles too, so you can always pop in on your way home from work instead of rushing home to cook.
Not sure if I mentioned before that 28th November is Victorian Day here in Alyth. Coffee morning in Airlie Street hall in the morning, Charity Stalls there in the afternoon, and Christmas Lights switch on at 6pm.
We will be open till 7pm. Not giving too much away, but along with the other shops in the town, we will be in Fancy Dress on the day. Megan, my Saturday girl (and daughter) and I were off trying on our costumes last week and can't wait to wear them for real.

No comments: