Tuesday 26 January 2010

Some more of my work.


This is a very simple little pendant, made by wrapping a small agate with gold coloured enamelled wire. The husband of one of my customers has been collecting and polishing stones as a hobby for a while and very kindly passed some of them on to me. The other one here started as a very pretty heart shaped mother of pearl. I do like to personalise things though and this one has been wrapped with a piece of jade enamelled wire.



I have mentioned before that I knit bracelets and that I am now learning to crochet. Well here is wee look at what I am doing. The bracelet is an example of one of the many I have made in the last year. They have a magnetic fastener which means you can dress yourself and not be fiddling about with little catches all the time. On the left is a very simple little crocheted wire and bead necklace with matching ear rings. I am now working on a crocheted bracelet to match.  It is similar to the knitted bracelet but has a closer mesh.

No comments: