Monday 25 January 2010

My Mind Blowing Weekend

Thank goodness it's Monday and I am now returned to the relative normality of Buy Design : making jewellery, arranging displays and speaking to customers.
I have just spent the weekend on a course learning about making websites using Dreamweaver software. The possibilities are endless and it was really interesting using the package, but oh my brain was seriously overloaded. I now understand why web designers charge so much to make web sites.
It has been about 9 months since I started blogging with the idea that this would be a good place to start and to practice on. It took some time but I can now post photos without any help and I usually get them the right way round !!
Now I know that making a web site is totally different and I have so much more to learn.
So for now I am going to rest the thinking part of my brain and concentrate on the creative side.

No comments: