Monday 24 August 2009

Nearly There

I have been busy preparing today. Not something I do very often but I think I should do it more often. Between the last weekend in October and the end of November I have five craft fairs to attend. This is great and I am really looking forward to them. A chance to see people you only see once a year and chance to tell everyone about my lovely shop. And hopefully a chance to sell enough jewellery to hibernate in January. Last year the big problem was underestimating the amount of stock needed to keep the shop looking good and to fill a craft stall as well. Not going to do that again!!! Well I might but it won't be for lack of planning.
Ah the sun has just come out. Time to close up shop and head to the garden and see if the sun is still there.

No comments: