Wednesday 26 August 2009

And Finally

I have been meaning to get some photos of Buy Design on here for ages and today I have the time, the technology and hopefully the skills needed so here goes.


Thank goodness my daughter is on hand today. She starts college on Friday so I have to make the most of her. I now feel I should apologise for nagging at the amount of time she spends on sites like Bebo since she knows how to make pictures go where you want them to go.
So, the first picture is from the front of the shop and you can see some flowers from Mary, a lovely stained glass mirror from Mark, some turned wooden bowls and some highland cows, amongst other.

Here are some more flowers. I really love Mary's arrangements and the photo doesn't really do them justice. She has a very unique way of combining colours and containers. Also here are some of Maureen's cushions and pillows. Some are just gorgeous and some have a secret pocket containing lavender, so they smell gorgeous too.

No comments: