Monday 18 October 2010

Busy Monday

Today I decided to do something that I haven't done for a very long time.
A bit of card making
I have a craft fair on Saturday at the Museum of Abernethy, which is a really nice setting for a spot of Christmas shopping or for just treating yourself to some handmade goodies.
I haven't done many shows this year and fancied trying something a bit different for my first outing of the season. It's nice to feel that you have something new to show and that customers won't be looking at your stall thinking it's just the same as last year.
Soo.. a bit of something different.

I have a natty little template for a hand-shaped card which is perfect displaying bracelets. There are times when you want to give a wee present to someone who is going to say "aww you shouldn't have!"
Jewellery cards are the perfect solution.

Managed to finish off a dozen of these cards today. Lots of different colours and with simple crocheted wire and bead bracelets.
Along with some necklace cards and ear ring cards these will be on my table top card stand on Saturday.
I'm going to have to think out just how this will fit in with the rest of my display but it will certainly be a new look from last year.
Fiona x


No comments: