Thursday 14 October 2010

Bloggers block ???

I wonder if there is such a thing as Bloggers Block or do I just have too much going on in my head these days that I never seem to finish anything.
The ironing basket is taking on a life of it's own and may soon reach ridiculous heights.... ha ha too high for me to reach without the step ladders.
The top two shelves of the book case are perfectly tidy... the bottom two have stuff left over from tidying the top two.
The living room is lovely and tidy but somehow the hoover got left upstairs. Upstairs is hoovered but not so tidy.
I think I may be needing a holiday but since that is not about to happen any time soon, I think the next best thing would be a kick up the backside and a stern 'talking to'.
And so, having thought about blogging, and having blogged about nothing, I shall have a word with myself and get back on track again. So many things to do, so many things to plan for..... Ah it's tough being creative somedays.
Fiona x