Thursday 4 February 2010

Love is in the Air(lie Street)

Well here are a few photos of my Valentine's Window. It's all been a bit of fun really. Started with the notion to learn to crochet and ended with a crocheted window. I may have lost the plot with the wine bottle on the left but hey ho !!

The little red roses are brooches and would make a nice and lasting Valentine's gift. Why have real roses which are only going to die in a vase when you can wear a lasting reminder of how loved you are.

Sylvia has brought down some very pretty Valentine's cards along with some others which although they do not have a Valentine's message, would also be very suitable for the occasion.

2 comments:

Debby said...

Thank you for reading and commenting on my blog. The last 6 months of my life has been the hardest and somedays, well, somedays it just hurts to keep going. But one day at a time.
I love what I can see of your shop and your work. I scrolled down through your blog and you do make beautiful jewelry. Glad your husband talked you into the shop. I'd like to visit someday if I can ever get to the UK. Great shops from what I've seen.

Buy Design said...

Oh I think you would love a trip to the UK. Scotland especially, although I may be biased.