Thursday 22 October 2009

Autumn Leaves.

Me and my wee dog went for a lovely walk in the woods yesterday. I haven't been there for a couple of weeks and was amazed at the speed of the autumnal changes. Seems tha we changed seasons last weekend and I missed it. There are still leaves on the trees but the ground is now coverered with copper and gold leaves. Just perfect for kicking aroung and pretending to be a child again. Only embarassing if someone sees you !!!
And back in the shop today, I found some lovely leaf shaped beads in my box and decided to develop an autumn theme. I have a lot of nice copper, brown and gold beads so I think that will be tomorrow's challenge.


Now, this little angel is the first of many who will grace my display this Christmas. I learned to make them a few years ago and still think they are lovely.The first few are always fun to make but you do tend to get a bit cross eyed after a while.
Time for tea now .
Fiona

No comments: