Thursday 4 June 2009

Technical Hitch

I really need to work on my I.T. skills. Today I took photos of some new jewellery that I had been working on yesterday. I was really quite pleased with myself, but sadly when I plugged the camera into the computer I couldn't find them. Think I might need to consult one of my teenagers for advice, and to find out where the photos are hiding.
On a more positive note, I have been busy getting stock ready for my craft stall for next weekend. I am taking a table at my sister Jackie's church fete in Linwood. You never quite know how these things will go so I like to have a good range whenever I go off for the day. I have finished a really fun range of button necklaces and am tempted to keep a few for myself. Tomorrow I will be on to the knitted bracelets, which always seem to go down well, probably because people are so surprised by the idea of jewellery made in such an unusual way.
Hopefully I will be able to show some photos soon.

No comments: