Tuesday 23 June 2009

SUNNY DAYS



The last few days have been surprisingly hot and sunny. I am beginning to think it might be summer, which is a bit sad really since I am going on holiday soon and it might be over when I get back. Bad timing I think! Last weekend was the Alyth Show, our local agricultural show. I had considered taking a trade stand this year but since the last two years have been a bit of a wash out I decided against it. Am a bit of a wimp really and the thought of standing in a gazebo in the rain (wet feet) just didn't appeal. How wrong I was. It was a lovely day. At least I had the benefit though of visiting the show without having to work. My friend Jacqui of Bags of Charm was there in a very lovely gazebo selling her hand made bags. I sell them in Buy Design and I love them. Here are a couple of them. I do like the golfing ones but have to say the farmyard theme is my favourite.

No comments: