Friday 25 February 2011

Happy Bunny

He looks a little bit startled actually, but I'm a happy bunny to have finished this little chap.
Does anyone remember me talking about the window competitions that we have here in Alyth ?
I may have mentioned that I won the Christmas competition...
I was rather chuffed about that.
Last year we had a competition for valentines day which I didn't win BOOO !!!
This year we an Easter competition and I have been giving a lot of thought as to how my window should look. Obviously, big bunny here will have to take prime position. I still have about a month to let my imagination run wild so who knows just who or what will be there in the supporting roles.

Any suggestions will be gratefully received as I have a tendency to get a bit silly.
Can't believe I just admitted that ...
Fiona x

2 comments:

Fiona said...

He does look a bit startled - but he's very cute! You could do a lovely crochet floral display. I always think of Easter egg hunts in the garden - you could have flowers, bunny (maybe he should get a carrot?) and some eggs. Or maybe that's just going way overboard!

Photography said...

Oh sweet!