Thursday 2 September 2010

My Creative Space

Last week I was seriously distracted in My Creative Space and I had great plans to show a more focused side of my character this week. Things just never seem to go according to plan though, do they?
Today's distraction though was all for a good cause.... True Love.
Today's distraction is a top secret anniversary present for a customer's wife.
 Mr Romantic and myself  had a bit of chat, found the perfect stone, in the perfect size and perfect shape.
We considered the perfect style of chain and the perfect setting for the stone.
And so, my work today has no photographic evidence yet.
I just hope I'm up to the task, and can produce the Perfect Anniversary Present.
Wish me luck......
You can join the fun of peeking at the creative spaces of artists and makers from all over the world by clicking HERE and visiting Kootoyoo.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

How nice! There aren't enough Mr Romantics in this world.

Fruitful Fusion said...

I'm sure you'll do/have done just fine! Can't wait to see it!

Buy Design said...

I'm not so sure about this one, it's proving to be trickier than I thought. Maybe I need to look at it from a different angle..