Wednesday 31 August 2011

Procrastinating..............???

Oooh ... It's not long now.
I think I discovered a new synonym today (just checked the dictionary to be sure that really means what I think it means. My English teacher would be proud of me)
I took some perfectly suitable posters for POS

Plugged in the laminator

...... and laminated them.
Dictionary entry for the day then is...
procrastinate - verb - to put off (an action) until later
see also.. laminate, crochet
And this is how I procrastinate over the last couple of days.

To be honest, the shop is looking really good.
Stocked full of handcrafted loveliness.
There are still a couple of little projects that I would like to finish off but I'm all ready for the big week and looking forward to meeting lots of new customers.

No comments: