Wednesday 2 September 2009

The Den The Dog and the daffodils

It's been a lovely day here so me and my wee dog went for a walk in The Den of Alyth. Only five minutes walk from the house, The Den is a lovely natural woodland area and Angel (the dog) loves to run around looking for interesting smells and hopefully some woodland creatures. She never catches anything, and I don't think she would know what to do if she did, but she does enjoy a good run.


She is looking a bit grubby here but that's not surprising as she has just run up this banking chasing a wee bird which flew away as soon as Angel reached the top.

Just a little bit of work from today. Sorry if you were looking forward to seeing daffodils, but carnations didn't scan as well with the dog and the den.



So today I have been knitting flowers. I'm not too sure what I am going to do with them yet but I think they are quite nice.




The snowdrop is my favourite I think. They might make nice brooches but I still need to work out the details.




This one was a bit fiddly to do but since lavender is grown locally in Perthshire I imagine it could be quite popular.
Off now to try some more flowers.
Fiona




1 comment:

Anna Kay said...

Aww!!!those flowers are so pretty, especially the one with the pink. Nice!