Thursday 10 December 2009

Relaxing in to Christmas

Just realised it's been over a week since I last blogged. I think I am getting into holiday mode a bit too early. Mind you after the madness of the last six weeks I might just deserve a break. I was working in the shop today and really enjoyed the fact that I didn't have to make any jewellery today. Now, I do love making jewellery, don't get me wrong, but keeping up enough stock for Buy Design and weekend craft fairs has been pretty intense. Have done my last fair now so I just need to concentrate on the shop for now.
We had a lovely open evening yesterday. Christmas CD playing, mulled wine, ginger wine, mincemeat pies.... Oh the lovely sounds and smells. Our local crafters popped in, along with some browsers and some shoppers. It was a very nice sociable evening and a good chance to chill out while still officially working.
We have a couple of new ranges in and my project for tomorrow will be to catch up on some photos for showing.
Fiona x

No comments: