Tuesday 17 November 2009

Craft Fairs.

For the first time ever I remembered to take my camera out at a craft fair. Only briefly mind you but it's a start. Here is my friend Cathy Arnott who had her stall just opposite mine. She does etching on glass and has produced some lovely work this year. I have a selection in Buy Design which she changes regularly. I picked out a few pieces on Saturday which I would love for the shop. She still has a few more fairs this month then we will really stock up in the shop for Christmas.
This is my stall. My friend Mark Baker who makes wonderful stained glass made the display boards for me. I really like being able to set things up like a little shop with my counter in the middle. The next step will be to get some lighting for it. We had a mixed weekend,really good sales on Saturday but mostly browsers out for a country walk on Sunday. It's always nice catching up with fellow crafters and meeting new ones.
Next outing is at Perth Concert Hall on Sunday 22nd Nov. The Perth Christmas lights are being switched on and Radio Tay will be outside doing a live broadcast. Hopefully they will be encouraging people to visit the fair.

No comments: