Thursday 21 May 2009

2nd Blog


Thursday morning sees me back in the shop, with at least some of my To Do list completed. Seems a shame that on my days off it rained non stop and today the sun is shining and the sky is blue. I spent some time rearranging my window display. I only really have enough room for five or so items at a time so I change the display regularly, giving everyone a 'turn' in the window. Today we have a floral arrangement from Mary in Aberdeen, a vase with a beautiful glaze from Kerstin in Alyth, bags from Jacqui in Kirriemuir, some of Cathy's etched glass, and a funky pig called Snort who no doubt will be going to live in someone's patio very soon. I had a visit this morning from Sylvia who makes cards for Buy Design. She brought along some new cards so the display is looking good with something for just about any occasion.

No comments: